In order to adjust the pH upwards there is CANNA pH+. This product is suitable for both the growth and the flowering phase.
CANNA has two different solutions of CANNA pH+. One of 5 % for small adjustments and one of 20% for larger corrections.
The phase of the plant is not important if you are raising the pH with CANNA pH+. CANNA has two different solutions for raising the pH, one of 5 % for small adjustments and one of 20% for larger corrections.
- Add pH adjuster in very small doses (1.5 ml pH+ to 10 litres of nutrient solution) to the nutrient tank, checking the value of the pH level until desired pH level is achieved (6.2).
- Stir well before every measurement.
- Causes severe burns
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection
- Take off immediately all contaminated clothing
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible)
- Contains potassium carbonate 5% potassium hydroxide (KOH)