- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- COGr Buffer Agent to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:500 (200 ml per 100 litre of water)
- The EC of COGr Buffer Agent dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 – 1.8 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.5 – 6.2
- Add ± 12,5 litres of buffer-solution to each slab
- Let the swollen COGr soak for at least 24 hours before draining it!
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelate, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.